- Client – any natural person, who has used, is using or is planning to use any services provided by Artnets.
- Personal data – refer to any information directly or indirectly related to the client.
- Processing of personal data refers to any activities related to personal data (incl. collecting, recording, storing, using, changing, transfer, erasing, etc.).
Categories of personal data Artnets collects and processes primarily, but not only, following personal data:
- Identification data such as name, surname;
- Contact data such as telephone number, email address, address;
- Data collected during client and Artnets communication (for example, during communication via phone, e-mail);
- Data collected and/or created as a result of performing obligations arised from the law;
- Other data that client shares with the Artnets during the provision of services.
Purposes of processing personal data Artnets processes personal data primary for the purposes to:
- prepare proposals for the client;
- conclude and execute agreements;
- consult and provide customer support;
- provide company services;
- transfer to client invoices and other important information related to provision of company services;
- fulfill regulatory requirements and reply to requests from governmental institutions;
- improve quality of offered services and internal business processes;
- develop new services.
Basis of personal data processing Artnets processes personal data considering following grounds:
- The conclusion and execution of contractual obligations with the client;
- Ensuring legitimate interests of the company in providing and improving high quality services;
- Providing answers to government institutions and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements related to the administration and accounting of the company;
- Implementation of public interests, which in most cases are related to the processing of personal data due to security concerns.
Obtaining personal data Artnets collects personal data in following ways:
- Client is sharing personal data with Artnets when client is ordering or using Artnets services;
- Artnets is collecting data about company’s website usage during client visits of company’s website;
Data transfer to third parties Artnets is sharing personal data with third parties in following cases:
- To partners and service providers that are related to customer ordering process and are involved in delivery of company services;
- If it is required to do provide personal data by law;
- To government institutions, in case if it is in compliance with regulatory requirements and the is a request for information from the corresponding institution;
- If customer has approved sharing of personal data;
- In other legally sound cases.
Cookies We use so-called cookies on our website. A "cookie" is a piece of information that can be stored and read on your computer or mobile device.
Cookies enable us to track your use of our website and improve our website and services in response to what our visitors want and need.
You can of course block cookies or delete them at any time. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in functional limitations of our website. For information about managing cookie settings you can check your browser's help section.
Cookies we use are either session cookies, which are temporary cookies and are deleted as soon as you close your browser or permanent cookies, which remain stored for a specified period of time (depend on the duration of the specific cookie and your browser settings) when you close your browser.
We use two types of cookies that can be categorised as follows:
By utilizing our Cookie Consent Tool, you can change our website cookie settings at any time. Additionally, you can also manage cookies via your browser settings.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively and therefore cannot be turned off.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website and services. For example, they allow us to count visits and see which parts of the site are most popular.
Retention periods Artnets process client personal data no longer than necessary. Personal data retention period may depend on regulatory requirements, client withdrawals to process his or her personal data, considering implementation and protection of Artnets legitimate interests, considering contractual obligations between client and Artnets.
Protection of personal data Artnets is using modern technologies and takes technical, physical and organizational measures to ensure security of client personal data. Company also carries out thorough examination of its partners and service providers to make sure they respect the confidentiality of company client’s personal data.
To exercise the mentioned rights client must submit a written inquiry.
- Client has the right to access personal data processed by Artnets.
- Client has the right to request personal data correction.
- Client has the right to request erasure of personal data or limiting of personal data processing.
- Client has the right to object to processing of personal data.
- Client has the right to transfer personal data.
Contact details Clients may contact Artnets with any enquiries, requests for additional information or questions by sending an email to email@example.com.